Marketing using mobile phones is the fastest growing segment of marketing and advertising industry. Currently the novelty of mobile marketing results in the highest click-through rates possible (and this situation will most likely last for the next several years). As the number of users using their mobile phones on a daily basis is surpassing viewers of any other communication channel, like TV, outdoor advertising, or printed media, the choice of mobile channel for marketing becomes obvious.
While the need to use mobile marketing is clear, understanding of the decisions involved in staring a mobile marketing campaign is not.
Decisions to be made include:
- What is the logic of the service? Shall we use an existing mobile service as a vehicle (a host for advertising)?
- Mobile channel. Shall we use SMS, USSD, WAP, Java application or some combination thereof?
- Channel initiation. How shall we start interaction with the customer? Shall a customer call to initiate interaction? Or shall we start interaction from within some service?
- Marketing at a later date. How shall we re-establish interaction with the customer on a later date?
- Targeting. How shall we target our prospects? Can we target by geography, client characteristics or behavior?
- Measuring. How do we learn that we are spending our marketing budget wisely? Can we measure click-through rate and conversion rate?
Interactive Marketing Platform is built as an answer to all of the above questions.
Initiation of interaction with the user can be done through Call2Service, an innovative way to engage customers through a simple phone call. Best of all, services based on Call2Service do not require a costly and time-consuming procedure of integration with multiple mobile operators.
Support of the channel is impossible without a database of user mobile phone numbers. Such database is a marketing treasure chest which the Platform maintains for you. Bulk SMS engine makes it possible to use the database in a manner you desire.
The cornerstone of the Platform is Eyeline Service Delivery Platform. eSDP can measure success of marketing campaigns, taking the ideas of Google Analytics to the next level, when you can measure whether your marketing goal has been reached over several marketing campaigns.
Another great feature of eSDP is targeting (personalization). Using this module, you can base your campaigns on the history of interactions with the user or on some characteristics you have learned from previous campaigns.