An operator-grade solution to send millions of short messages (SMS) to subscribers without creating a havoc in your network.
It is a very straightforward program: connects via SMPP to SMSC and sends a lot of messages to specified numbers. The programs runs on OS Solaris.
- Messages are sent at any speed; for example, one current installation supports 1,000 SMS/sec.
- Bulk SMS can connect to external storage (via FTP, for example) and download the pool of numbers to send messages to
- The order of numbers can be randomized so that there is no overload on a particular region/HLR
- Scheduling is done by Administrator who can limit sending to daytime only
- SMS can be re-scheduled for delivery if subscriber is absent
- SMS can be of special format: flash SMS or encrypted SMS
- An individual throughput rate can be set for any region
- The process of delivery can be stopped and started by Administrator
- Statistical data is saved for every campaign
- Administrator operates campaigns through a web interface
- Support of blacklists